Sunday, March 15, 2015

Minato Yusuke: Review

Sweet Scandal  3.5 / 5   

Intro: You are a reporter who landed an assignment to interview one of these three guys. 
  
My thoughts: This was my first Otome game ever!  So it holds a special place in my heart.  One thing I like about the OKKO / Arithmetic games is that although the stories are long, it greatly improves the character-relationship experience and makes everything much more believable.  Sweet Scandal is interesting although the in-between time lapse dialogue is slightly boring to get through.  I like how it's actually somewhat of a challenge to get your guy to like you because the answer prompts aren't always clearly defined as passive, forward, etc.  The character art is nice but I noticed the background art isn't consistent and flip flops between real life pictures, average computer illustration, and some backgrounds are blurry.  Maybe it's because this game is older.. but it's all tolerable and the backgrounds fit the scenes well.

Minato Yusuke  3.5 / 5

Minato is the perfect tsundere.  He's not too crazy and not too mean but just right.  I chose him because of the most shallow reason ever; he looked handsome in a flashy way (note the hair pins).  It takes a while for him to open up to you but it's realistic and fun to see his cute side after putting up with his trademark scowl all the time.  At first he's cold and keeps brushing you off but he becomes quite passionate later on.. And I mean REALLY passionate (lots of steamy kissing sessions in due time).
I had a lot of fun with Minato because of all the different faces he shows you. At first, he's like gtf away from me but fret not; persistence is key. ;3

Tsunderes are great fun and I hear they're good to start with.


Aww.. Aren't tsun's so cute?

(o// > w < //)o


Minato: "I can't seem to control myself when I'm with you..."

You: Kyaaaaaa! (lolol)

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I started playing this, too, because of you. XD I recently was in hospital and I was super bored. Then I remembered you posting about this game, so I started playing it as well. But I chose Amasawa Kaito. It's quite addictive somehow, although the story isn't very thrilling so far, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lovepirate, Yah! (">w<")/\("^v^") I agree, Okko/Arithmetic games are not exactly the best quality otome games. If you like Okko/Arithmetic, you might like Voltage games. They have much nicer artwork, bg music, and nice stories.

    ReplyDelete