Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kisumi Hiroki: Review


The Idol Dormitory  4.5 / 5 

Intro: The company you work for suddenly goes bankrupt and you are swept into working as a matron in an apartment full of pop idols.

My thoughts: Can I just say, sexylicious?  Yes, I haven't 'completed' any Otome games yet but I've tried many and this one really stands out as having lots of risqué excitement.  With the guys all being pop idols, I guess it's because their personalities are wired to be confident and openly sensual to the main character.  Sort of like, "Hey, I'm a pop idol and I'm devilishly handsome.  Let's mess around with the new matron!"  The character designs are beautiful and their expressions are well done.  The background art also seems to be more consistent, but still not on part with Voltage games. 

Kisumi Hiroki  5 / 5

Kisumi is a bad boy with a split personality.  When it comes to these games, I don't know why but I have a thing for the brutish, masculine guys.  Maybe because their route is usually exciting.  You'll see a lot of Kisumi dragging the main character around, pushing her down onto the bed, and pretty much everything else that would have women either running or kicking him in the balls (your first encounter with him is pretty messed up).  But this is an otome game, and Kisumi is a tall, handsome, perfect-bodied idol so it's all good.  Despite him being a condescending ass at times, he turns out to be a lot more complex than I thought, which was pleasantly surprising.  From the very beginning, he's forward, teasing, and intimate with you so you don't have to work that hard to obtain his affection.  I like him a lot because although he likes to have the upper hand with flirting and teasing you, he can get pretty jealous and isn't afraid of showing his affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment